School Lunch Information
Lunch $ 2.55
Click on the link above for LCSD school dining menus to find the elementary breakfast, elementary lunch, middle/intermediate lunch, and high school lunch links.
Free and Reduced Price Lunch Application
For free and reduced lunch applications, please follow the link to fill out the application online. This will speed up the application process. If you do not wish to fill out the application online, paper applications are still available in the school office.
*available in English or Spanish at the bottom of the page.
With current national attention being focused on children’s health and wellness issues, Lyon County School District ’s Food Service Department is excited to be among one of the first school districts in the State to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through a web site called MyNutrikids.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and or lunch within the past thirty days.
To access these services:
Things to know:
Lyon County School District will not profit from the use of this site.
In the near future, we will also have the ability to offer an interactive menu planning that allows parents and children to view upcoming school meal menu choices, make menu selections and view nutritional facts about their choices. Parents and children will also have the opportunity to access a number of nutrition education sites so that you can learn together about smart meal selections and choices, exercise and overall health and wellness.
We are very excited to offer these new services, and are confident this new system will benefit you, your child and our District. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via cash or check, which should be made payable to the Lyon County School District . Please write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact my office at 775-575-3429
Millie Andrews, Food Service Supervisor
Registering for MyNutrikids.com
You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or calling 575-3429.
- Go to www.MyNutrikids.com.
- Click Sign Up Now! and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information.
- Click Add (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
o If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
o You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
o If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
o If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MyNutrikids.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.
* Note e-checks take up to one week to clear into your child’s account